September, where did you go?! I can’t believe it’s already October! We’re officially starting to get into holiday season you guys, so exciting! Time for sweater weather, pumpkin carving, and eating all the delicious food (:
- Stocking up on all the sweaters, and came across THIS amazing oversized sweater from ZARA!
- Have you checked out Moorea Seal’s (author of The 52 Lists Project) new book, Make Yourself at Home?
- A friend of ours recently found THIS produce delivery so we tried it out and it’s pretty cool (:
- Just started THIS book the other day and it’s good so far!
- Looked up clean eating recipes and came across this Chicken Broccoli Quinoa Skillet recipe & it was delicious!
- If you’re around SF, check out our Ultimate San Francisco Coffee Guide for a list of some of the best coffee shops!
- Micah just got himself one of THESE minimal watches, and loves it!
- Considering decorating with some of Mapiful’s lovely maps (:
- Who else is excited for Season Two of Stranger Things coming out this month?! (currently rewatching Season One as I put this post together)
Not a lot of new things this month, but can’t wait to share some cool things in October’s Round Up, next month (: Wishing everyone a Happy Fall!