Hope everyone is having an amazing summer so far! Apologies, we’re a few days late with our June round up, but better late than never, right? (: Here’s a quick round-up of all the little things that have popped up throughout the month that we couldn’t wait to share!
- THESE Madewell bandanas are the best thing in my closet right now!
- You can never have too many notepads, right? This Monthly Times Desk Notepad is my latest favorite.
- Micah & I both recommend adding THIS book to your Summer reading list (:
- New Darlings has us dreaming of our future home with all the beautiful remodeling they’ve been doing!
- Check out some of THESE delicious looking punch bowl recipes for your next Summer get together!
- If you haven’t had a chance to take a peek at our Palm Springs trip check out THIS post & THIS post (:
- Need a new work playlist? Check out Chill.Out.Brain on Spotify.
- Micah’s new favorite barbershop in the SF area, People’s Barber. Get yourself a bourbon & a slick cut all in one place!
- With the busy month we’ve had we’ve been using our Essential Oil Diffuser a lot lately & Eucalyptus Oil has been our aroma of choice (:
Wishing everyone good summer vibes (: