May was such a great month filled with concerts, photo sessions & delicious food (& coffee, of course), we’re sad to see it go. It’s okay though, I believe June will be just as good or possibly even better! Now for all the good things that we happened across throughout the month of May (: Enjoy!
- Super happy with my new Urban Outfitters desk, that’s just perfect for our little space!
- If you’re in the market for a good website design Station Seven has beautiful ones, highly recommend them.
- Micah’s been loving saving & investing with THIS cool app!
- Riding Lyft just got better! They’re now partnered with Delta SkyMiles so you can now get rewarded one mile per dollar spent on all Lyft rides! (If you’re not yet a Lyft member, use code SPARKINGRIDES to get a $5 credit.)
- The latest addition to my summer wardrobe is THIS cute top from Moorea Seal.
- I shared a few lessons I learned from having a capsule wardrobe in my recent post HERE (:
- These Metal Magnetic Collar Stays are the one thing Micah didn’t know he needed but needed.
- Aesop is becoming our new favorite skincare brand!
- Currently, have my eye on one of THESE Merino Wool blankets. They look oh so cozy!
Till next round up, friends!